SUMMER CLASSES --- FUN, FITNESS & FRIENDSHIPS!
Join us this summer for some classes running in July and August! We have classes for tumbling, cheer, dance, flyer classes and more. Registration is now open.
Check out Cheer Classes
- Have you ever wanted to try out cheerleading? This is the perfect class for you to come check out cheer with no commitment . No experience is necessary, we will teach you all the basics of cheerleading!
- Classes are split by ages, age 5-9 and age 10-16, please register for your appropriate age group
Athletes will focus on tumbling shapes, strength, drills and tumbling skills in these classes. Athletes should register as per their tumbling skill level. We have many tumbling options for the summer, attend one or all three options!
Levelled tumbling classes for 1.5hours (Tumbling 1B remains at 1hour)
Drop in tumbling classes for athletes to come work on their own with coach supervision, 1 hour (athletes will need to register as there are limited spots, coach will be there to assistant and help athletes if needed or athletes can work safely on their own skills) All levels welcome.
Half day tumbling clinics in August, limited spots available - classes will run from 9am to 12pm
Tumbling level requirements:
- Tumbling Lvl 1B -athletes working on table tops, bridges, forward/backward rolls, handstands and cartwheels.
- Tumbling Lvl 1A -athletes must have strong 1B tumbling skills, athletes will be working front/back walkovers, roundoffs and connection of skills.
- Tumbling Lvl 2 -athletes must have all 1A tumbling skills, athletes will be working back handspring, round off BHS connections, front handsprings and specialty passes.
- Tumbling Lvl 3 -athletes must have strong level 2 tumbling skills, athletes will be working on multiple BHS, RO-BHS-BT, RO-BT, punch fronts, aerials and specialty passes.
- Tumbling Lvl 4 - athletes must have strong level 3 tumbling skills, athletes will be working on layouts, standing BT's, BHS-BT and specialty passes.
- Levelled cheer classes for 1.5hours (Cheer 1B tiny remains at 1hour), athletes will continue to work stunts, jumps, some tumbling and have fun!
- Current cheer athletes should register for the level they will be attending at tryouts
- New athletes should register for Cheer Class Level 1, no experience necessary
Little Ninja Classes (ages 4-6)
- Calling all little ninjas, both boy and girls. Lets jump, flip, run and have some ninja fun in this class!
Flyer Flex & Strength
- Calling all flyers, come work on your flexibility, body positions and strength in our flyer flex class.
- Do you love to dance, come learn some fun new cheer dances this summer!